Sally Prodaifo Saves The World!

The trials and tribulations of your typical college student.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

So, last night as I was walking home from class,

I also ran into FreakBoy. You know, the guy that I was all about finding at the beginning of the semester. Well he walked right up to me and told me that he knew what I knew and then told me to call him when I figured that out. Talk about strange.

Oh! I also found a dog! He's the cutest thing and won't leave my side. Not only that, but he's an amazing judge of character. The moment that FreakBoy appeared, he got this huge snarl on his face. I'm not sure what to do with him. I kinda want to keep him and he doesn't have any sort of tags, but he is pretty well cared for, so he must have an owner. Not sure what to do with him, but until I figure that out, he needs a name... any suggestions?