Sally Prodaifo Saves The World!

The trials and tribulations of your typical college student.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Never trust a first impression

So, remember the boy that I talked about for days. The one I met at C's party a couple weeks ago. Yep. He's a freak.

Went to the geek party last night (omg! strange fun!) and as I was leaving saw The Boy. He was standing by his car and he looked so very good. So, I figured I had nothing to lose and went right up to him and introduced myself. Then he opened his mouth. Damn, fantasies are so much better than real life.

It's not like he couldn't talk but he was just strange. No wonder he was outside by himself. Anyway, he gave me "his card" What kind of college guy has "a card" and told me to call if I needed anything.

Whatever.

Why didn't anyone tell me he was a freak?