Sally Prodaifo Saves The World!

The trials and tribulations of your typical college student.

Friday, March 31, 2006

The Dog and the Freak.

This dog, well he's really super cute and all, but he's getting on my nerves. He will NOT leave me alone. I've got to find his owner because I'm not taking him to the pound to be killed.

I'm also wondering if I *should* call FreakBoy. It dawned on me today when I should have been paying attention to hotty professor (yeah, I wasn't paying attention to him! that, right there, should tell you something!) that the first time that I talked to him was outside a party filled with lab people. Now one of my lab friends is missing and this guy reappears and tells me to call him.

Like, I really care what happened to my friend, but this sounds like trouble and that's the last thing that I need.